Personal Development

7 Things Every Certified Tradesman in the UK Can Relate to

  From being a savior for clients in emergency, to the amusing banters of your colleagues keeping your spirit up in difficult times - sometimes there’s nothing more fulfilling than being a competent tradesmen in the UK. Here is little stuff – both sweet and sour – a qualifi...

Written by:

Read More
Top tradesmen tips for working in winters
Health & Safety Tips

Top Tradesmen Tips for Working in Winter

  Winter is that time of the year when tradesmen in the UK wish they had opted for a different profession. After all it’s no picnic to work outside battling freezing cold and biting blizzard. The condition is not only inconvenient to work in but also a threat to your overall health and sa...

Written by:

Read More
Strengthen your construction related business by hiring skilled tradesmen
Beating Competition

Strengthen Your Construction Related Business by Hiring Skilled Tradesmen

  It’s a proven fact: the cons of having cheap (read unqualified and unskilled) tradesmen far outweigh the pros. Yes, you might save on the salary part but what about the quality and durability of the output? The poor quality of work will have no takers (loss of business) and a single ons...

Written by:

Read More
Best construction jobs to make a career in construction
Personal Development

Looking to Make a Career in Construction? These are the Best Construction Jobs You Can Find Today

  Maybe money can’t buy you happiness but the lack of it is a sure-shot cause of unhappiness all over the world. It’s always the key to living a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle and no one can deny that. Lucky are those who earn what they desire by doing stuffs what they like. For the r...

Written by:

Read More
What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do that the other 99 Do Not
Skill Improvement

What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do That the Other 99% Do Not

  This article will attract two types of readers:

  • Heating engineers in the UK looking for tips to grow in the industry
  • General readers just wanting to know what kind of bird a heating engineer is, and how to identify the best in the lot should the...

    Written by:

    Read More
Get ready for more offsite manufacturing beginning 2019
News and Updates

Get Ready to See More of Offsite Manufacturing Beginning 2019

  The UK government has decided to favour offsite manufacturing on all publicly funded construction projects from 2019. As part of the Budget, the Treasury said the government would use its purchasing power to drive modern methods of construction across capital projects in areas such a...

Written by:

Read More
Tips to locate top builders for home renovation
Hiring Tips

Tips to Locate Top Builders for Home Renovation

  So you have decided to go for home renovation this X-mas and now looking for a trusted builder to do the job for you. Great! In case you know — and have access to — a top-class builder, just go ahead with the work. For those with no idea how to find a good builder, here are some tips to...

Written by:

Read More
Managing Finances

How to Finance a New Home Construction

Why is having a house of your own so popular? To start with, you can build, renovate or extend it as per your taste: there is no rent to pay, the pride of owning a high-value property is a joy like no other, and it can ensure a steady inflow of cash if you decide to rent a pa...

Written by:

Read More
How to prepare to get a loan.
Home Improvement & Decoration

How to Get a Loan to Build a House

Any idea what building a house can cost in the UK? As per the available statistics, average cost of a house in the UK stands at £272,000. That means it’d take a person-with-average-salary, which is £27,600 per year, some 10 years to afford a house. That too if he doesn’t spend a single penny e...

Written by:

Read More
Beating Competition

How to Prepare for Your New Construction Project

  Whether it’s your maiden construction work as a firm or something you have been doing for years, the seeds of a successful construction project are sown right in how you...

Written by:

Read More

Like us

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial