Health safety and environment test changes
News and Updates

Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test to change from Jan 2018

Yes! CITB is going to phase in changes in HS&E Test beginning 2018. Before you act surprised or curious, worried even for changes are seldom comforting, here is a tell-all guide to calm your nerves and prepare you for the changes.

When The changes will occur in ...

Written by:

Read More
One every four young brits considers construction as a great career
News and Updates

One in Every Four Young Brits Considers Construction as a Great Career: Survey

One in every four young Brits – 28% to be exact – wants to join construction as a career as per a survey conducted by CITB. This shows the massively growing popularity of construction among youth who just a couple of years ago weren’t so excited by it – with only 3 out of 100 youth giving it a th...

Written by:

Read More
Home Improvement & Decoration

4 Major Decorating Blunders UK Homeowners are Committing

  Decorating your home is not a child’s play. There are a lot of investments that go into it: your precious time, hard-earned pounds and above all a heart teeming with beautiful design expectations. And there is a risk of double heartbreak if it doesn’t turn out even half as well as you e...

Written by:

Read More
Tips for Hiring Scaffolders
Hiring Tips

What Every Homeowner Must Know Before Hiring Scaffolders

  Whether you are adding floors to your house OR just looking to renovate or repair the façade of your multi-storey office building, you are going to need working platform for tradesmen to access places at height. These working platforms are called scaffolds and those experts in putting t...

Written by:

Read More
Main Challenges Faced by Construction Industry in UK
Industry Trends and Forecasts

What are the Main Challenges Faced by Construction Industry in the UK

  Construction Industry is on the steady upswing since 2009 accounting for 6.3% of UK GDP in 2016. The sector value has risen to £137.6 billion from just £113.0 billion 7 years ago. Sounds good and optimistic? Or is it the lull before the storm – something that inherent challenges o...

Written by:

Read More
Home remodeling steps
Home Improvement & Decoration

Steps You Should Follow When Remodeling Your Home

  Remodeling your home maybe a dream but few false steps and this dream can easily turn into a nightmare you’d never imagined. To help you avoid those false steps, and get the most of the money spent, here are the steps to follow while remodeling your home.  

Written by:

Read More
Strengthen your construction related business by hiring skilled tradesmen
Beating Competition

Strengthen Your Construction Related Business by Hiring Skilled Tradesmen

  It’s a proven fact: the cons of having cheap (read unqualified and unskilled) tradesmen far outweigh the pros. Yes, you might save on the salary part but what about the quality and durability of the output? The poor quality of work will have no takers (loss of business) and a single ons...

Written by:

Read More
Best construction jobs to make a career in construction
Personal Development

Looking to Make a Career in Construction? These are the Best Construction Jobs You Can Find Today

  Maybe money can’t buy you happiness but the lack of it is a sure-shot cause of unhappiness all over the world. It’s always the key to living a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle and no one can deny that. Lucky are those who earn what they desire by doing stuffs what they like. For the r...

Written by:

Read More
What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do that the other 99 Do Not
Skill Improvement

What the Top 1% of Heating Engineers Do That the Other 99% Do Not

  This article will attract two types of readers:

  • Heating engineers in the UK looking for tips to grow in the industry
  • General readers just wanting to know what kind of bird a heating engineer is, and how to identify the best in the lot should the...

    Written by:

    Read More
How to prepare to get a loan.
Home Improvement & Decoration

How to Get a Loan to Build a House

Any idea what building a house can cost in the UK? As per the available statistics, average cost of a house in the UK stands at £272,000. That means it’d take a person-with-average-salary, which is £27,600 per year, some 10 years to afford a house. That too if he doesn’t spend a single penny e...

Written by:

Read More

Like us

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial